- Perfect housewarming gift or a spa decoration
- Backflow incense might take 30-40 seconds to start
- Scented incense burner creates an illusion of a smokey waterfall
- This piece of art has a monk sitting and meditating beside the waterfall
- Simply place an incense cone at the top of the waterfall and with the cone's special properties, the smoke starts to flow in reverse direction (should be placed in an area with no wind)
HOW TO USE:
- Put the burner in a place with little to no wind.
- Lit the tip of the cone by a lighter or a matchstick.
- Blow the burn mildly until you see smoke coming out at the bottom.
- Place the cone at the burner.
- Wait for 15-20 seconds for the smoke to come out.
Package inclusion: 1 incense burner
Item size: Width 12.5cm x Height 7.5cm
You can purchase the cone refills here:
Scented Cone Incense Smoke Backflow Aromatherapy Refills