Dragon is one of 4 celestial animals in Feng Shui. It is also being ranked as the most powerful symbol of Yang energy. People often used it as an auspicious symbol in the Feng Shui to symbolise authoritative power, nobility, success, divine protection, wealth and plentiful opportunities.
- Perfect housewarming gift or a spa decoration
- Backflow incense might take 30-40 seconds to start
- Scented incense burner creates an illusion of a smokey waterfall
- Simply place an incense cone at the back of the dragon, and with the cone's special properties, the smoke starts to flow in reverse direction (should be placed in an area with no wind)
HOW TO USE:
- Put the burner in a place with little to no wind.
- Lit the tip of the cone by a lighter or a matchstick.
- Blow the burn mildly until you see smoke coming out at the bottom.
- Place the cone at the burner.
- Wait for 15-20 seconds for the smoke to come out.
Package contents: 1 incense burner