What Is A Lucky Red Bracelet?
Throughout history and across philosophies, the lucky red bracelet has been worn for protection, faith, good luck, strength, connection and for wealth. While there are different views about the properties of red thread, it's viewed as a powerful tool across cultures.
Today many people use it as a reminder that they're not alone. It's also a symbol of being loved, supported and, feeling safe and secure. For others, it's a prompt to stay positive while facing any adversity.
The origins of the Lucky red bracelet can be found in multiple cultures, namely, Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Kabbalah, and Ancient Chinese lore.
- As an amulet, bringing good luck, banishing risks in life, and wealth.
- Bringing the benefits of feng shui, healthy.
- lucky charm, pray for love, get rid of poison.
- Bringing the owner a confident attitude and the ability to communicate fluently.
- For pregnant women, she was wearing a red thread bracelet to have a perfect healthy delivery.
- For babies, bring prosperity, peace. Help your baby grow up quickly, sleep well, sleep deeply, not startle, smart. Protect your baby when there is vital yin.